Ensure the best lash lift results with proper aftercare
When beauty professionals undergo their Elleebana lash lift training with My Absolute Beauty, they’ll not only learn the best techniques for producing natural, gorgeous looking lashes but gain the skills and confidence to provide their clients with a quality experience. However, client satisfaction with results doesn’t just end when they leave your salon. Lash lift aftercare is an important part of the process, so it’s important that cosmetologists educate their clients about how to maintain their lashes.
Luckily, lash lifts are low maintenance which is another reason clients love this amazing alternative to extensions. We’ve put together our easy to follow tips for keeping your clients and their lashes happy.
What to avoid after a lash lift treatment.
For at least the first 24-hours after treatment, the following should be avoided.
- Heat, saunas, and steam (including stove-top cooking – the perfect excuse to get a takeout!)
- Lotions and creams
- Makeup remover wipes
5 top tips for optimal lash lift results
- Having undergone an Elleebana lash lift, the only product which can be used without fear of lashes losing their lift is the Elleevate mascara. This amazing product contains keratin, arginine, and biotin, promoting strong and healthy lash growth. However, ensure it’s removed with cold water within the 24 hour period.
- As lashes are still malleable, sleeping on your back is the best position to avoid the lashes dropping on either side. You should also be careful when taking clothes on and off over your head, avoiding any contact with the lashes.
- When returning to using facewashes, avoid products which are quite oily in nature as this can cause lashes to lose their lift prematurely.
- Resist the temptation to touch the lashes during the first few days after treatment. This will help to maintain the ‘lift’ effect while settling into their desired new shape.
- Keratin lash lifts last up to three months, so usually for the entire life cycle of the eyelashes. Clients can come in for a top up to restore the long-lash effects.
Buy Aftercare Products and Advice Leaflets at My Absolute Beauty
When completing your lash lift training, you’ll be able to top up your supplies in our online beauty store including your professional keratin lash lift kit and lash lift aftercare flyers for educating your clients.
To enroll in our lash lift training courses, check out our Elleebana course schedule now.
The post Lash Lift Aftercare: Best Aftercare Advice for Keratin Lash Lifts appeared first on My Absolute Beauty.