Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Is made of heat-resistant ABS plastic and has a power of 40 W. The integrated cable measures 1.50 m and ends with a USA plug.
Its small size allows you to work faster, dissolving even small quantities in a short time. Perfect for use by brow artists in association with InLei® Sensitive Wax. The lid helps to keep the heat inside the saucepan, thus heating up faster. The wax heater is adjustable according to a temperature range that varies from 86 ° F to 257 ° F. Once activated, the red light indicates that the wax is heating up while the green light alerts you when the set temperature is reached. The smart thermostat allows you to keep the wax at the desired temperature.
The aluminum saucepan has a diameter of 78mm and a capacity of 200ml. It can be removed using the special handle included in the package. In order to make a periodic change, the saucepan can also be purchased separately. To preserve the wax heater over time, we recommend the use of InLei® fireproof protection collars, not included in this kit but available in packs of 50 pcs on our website. They help keep your station clean and prevent the wax heater from accidentally getting dirty.
1. Remove the lid of the InLei® PROFESSIONAL WARMER and fill the inner pan with the desired amount of wax.
2. Connect the plug and turn the small knob to activate the ignition. InLei® wax should be used at 50 ° C. For faster results, put the lid on. The wax must reach the consistency of honey.
3. The thermostat light will remain red until the set temperature is reached, then it will turn green as confirmation of the temperature reached.
4. Clean the area to be depilated and wait for the skin to dry completely.
5. Use a suitable spatula to scoop and apply a small amount of wax to the skin to test the temperature. Take the wax and spread it on the skin to be treated.
6. Wait for the wax to harden and tear it off. For best results, the wax should be removed with a firm movement, while the skin should be stretched. InLei® wax can be applied to both directions of growth of the hair (hair and counter-hair).
7. After hair removal, moisturize the skin.
8. Switch off the InLei® PROFESSIONAL WARMER after use.
Out of stock