Keep Your Clients Comfortable!
For all of the irritating or painful procedures, you may perform on your lash and brow clients, such as microblading, waxing, electrolysis, and tattooing use our topical anesthetic cream beforehand to help prevent pain and make the procedure more tolerable for the client. Our Zenza topical anesthetic cream contains vitamin E and antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory properties. The cream starts to work in 30 minutes and lasts for more than three hours.
- Prevents and relieves pain and swelling
- Prevents and relieved itching associated with skin irritation
- Provides natural numbing
Do not use more than four times daily.
- FDA and Health Canada Approved
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process
- Innovative formulation does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or end result
- Extensive product Research + Development ensures that the cream works quickly and lasts longer (30 minute absorption and lasts for over 3 hours)
- The most natural numbing cream on the market with minimal filler ingredients
For temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with sunburns or minor skin irritations. Apply directly to the skin. For pain relief, apply a maximum of 3-4 times daily.
- Take a hot shower or use an alcohol swab on the desired area.
- Apply a generous layer of Zensa Topical Anesthetic. Wait 5 minutes and then apply a second layer. Do not rub into skin.
- Cover with an airtight dressing and ensure edges are secure to avoid leakage.
- After 30-45 minutes, remove dressing and wipe away excess cream thoroughly before procedure.
|Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 in|