Used for prior Microblading, waxing, electrolysis, and tattooing.
- FDA and Health Canada Approved
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process
- Innovative formulation does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or end result
- Extensive product Research + Development ensures that the cream works quickly and lasts longer (30 minute absorption and lasts for over 3 hours)
- The most natural numbing cream on the market with minimal filler ingredients
For temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with sunburns or minor skin irritations. Apply directly to the skin. For pain relief, apply a maximum of 3-4 times daily.
- Take a hot shower or use an alcohol swab on the desired area.
- Apply a generous layer of Zensa Topical Anesthetic. Wait 5 minutes and then apply a second layer. Do not rub into skin.
- Cover with an airtight dressing and ensure edges are secure to avoid leakage.
- After 30-45 minutes, remove dressing and wipe away excess cream thoroughly before procedure.
|Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 in|