Everlasting Brows Learner Agreement:
Before you can attend training events with Everlasting Brows, it is required that you read, and sign the Everlasting Brows Learner Agreement Form.
If you require a copy for your records please request on submission.
Everlasting Brows aim is to provide you with an enjoyable learning experience. Our classes are designed to make the most of your valuable time and to provide you with a positive and rewarding experience. To ensure a successful learning process, we ask students to pay full attention to the points outlined below.
- Ensure that all course fees are paid in full no later than 2 weeks before the course start date
- All fees paid are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another course date.
- Follow tutors demands and accept feedback and criticism during the course experience.
- Due to the nature of the course, we ask for punctual attendance. Please respect the Trainer and your classmates
- Be fully committed to completing and gaining Everlasting Brows qualification. If there are any reasons why you may not be able learn sufficiently; you must let Everlasting Brows know in advance.
- Make an effort to perform well during the class and during the post class practice sessions.
- Contribute to a positive learning environment for yourself and others.
- Let Everlasting Brows team know of any health condition, which could affect you ability to participate in the course in order for us to make appropriate accommodations.
- Act in a responsible way to safeguard your own health & safety and that of others.
- Undertake sufficient and continuous private study to maintain progress of your learning.
- Submit work which is a true reflection of your knowledge and abilities.
- Let you tutor know about any extra help you need to complete your course.
- Keep in contact with your tutor without making unnecessary demands upon their time.
- Aim to submit all case study images within 2 months of attending the course.
- If case studies are not completed and submitted within 3 months from the course start date, company retains the right not to issue a certificate.
- Be aware that all material is copyrighted and any documents, manuals, information is nontransferable. Everlasting Brows hold the right to take legal action if any of the mentioned material is publicized.
- Taking this course, does not entitle a learner to teach others or to re-sell Everlasting Brows products.
- Make an effort to represent Everlasting Brows in a reputable manner.
- To provide the Everlasting Brows treatment in agreement with local legislation and hygiene requirements.
- Ensure that any videos/ images posted on social media do not disclose Everlasitng Brows procedure steps.
- Post only high quality work/ images/ videos on social media with companies best representation in mind.
- To provide client with full client consultation prior to treatment and store it in agreement with Data Protection Act (meeting professional confidentiality requirements + local legislation).
- To provide client with full after care information.
Everlasting Brows Course Enrollment:
Please, contact us for any clarification.